Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Newer Recipe

Okay, okay. So I just got done mixing various things with a Rockstar Energy Drink, which is the crap I keep buying. When I was finished, I wrote down the results. I'm going to post them here for future reference and the enjoyment of others. If you mix any of these, tell me what you think in the comments. I would love to know if you like/dislike any of these odd little combos.

Rockstar + Lemon = Absolutely awful. Disguistingly awful. Never drink it. Ever.

Rockstar + MD = Burns a little, tastes like cherry smarties [or Rockets, in Canada.] I only disliked it because it burned.

Rockstar + MD + Lemon = BAD. Just awful, and very bitter, too.

Rockstar + Orange juice = Very, very sweet. An entire new flavor. I really like it. My other taste tester said it tasted like Orange Sherbert ice cream.

Rockstar + Orange juice + Lemon = It very much tastes like mixing shocktarts and sweetarts. No surprise there.

Rockstar + Orange Juice + Lemon + MD = Retains the same flavor, with more of a burn and a little less flavor.

Rockstar + Orange Juice + MD = Tart. It lacks flavor because of the Mountain Dew. I don't like it.

Good luck with all future taste testing, and if a stranger comes up to you with a glass of something and tells you to drink it, don't. It may very well be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment