Friday, December 26, 2008

A New, NEW Start?

Hello, sports fans! ..Sports fans.. I'm not a sports fan, and I don't know why people say that phrase. Hello, faithful reader! Notice how this is singular. You're my one reader. Now let's get lost in the world together.

This blog was started earlier, at http://www.thepoisionarchive.blogspot.com/, but I accidently misspelled 'Poison' in my URL, so I started it over here instead. [Gimme a break! It was 4 in the morning. XD]

This will be a blog about nothing, and almost everything. My name is Blake, I'm an undisclosed
age. [So I could be 70, or I could be 7.] I'm not going to tell you my age because it would most certainly affect the way you, my reader, would read this. And I definitely don't want this.

I love writing, I love drawing, I love animals, and I love acting. I'm pretty good at writing and acting, but I blow at drawing. But I still love animals!I know you probably won't care, but I do -- I'm very happily taken, for what will soon be -- 10 months.

I'm living securely right now, nestled in a comfy home, imagining the arms of my lover wrapped around me. I have to imagine, because I can't be held by my lovey just yet. But that day will soon be here.

That's me in a nutshell, I guess. I usually don't continue diaries or blogs or whatever, but I'll try on this one.
~Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment