Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Realization about Sleep and Wii Problems

Something occured to me, just a little while ago. I put so much emphasis on staying up and avoiding sleep, that when it actually does come, I gladly push aside whatever else and embrace it. Granted, I'd be a lot more willing to sleep with a certain someone cuddled into my arms, but I find it hilarious that I emphasize my hatred of sleep one moment, then happily fall into it the next.

If anything, that indeciciveness would have probably been the thing that got me the name 'Flakey'. But that nickname was only given because of "Blake", my real name. Plus, "Flake" didn't sound as good. Now I hope you'll give me a break on this entry, because I've been up all night.

Something else happened, yesterday, maybe? My Wii broke. How beautiful is that? It made me want to break everything else so that my Wii would look less broken. Now, we know the cause. The double set of humidifers we have in this room weighed down the dust, which was probably in the Wii, and fucked everything up.

Needless to say, I'm certainly not pleased. I don't know what to do, really, because I've never cleaned a Wii before. We'll be grabbing some canned air to see if that'll do the job, but who knows.

Wish me luck!
~Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment